I love the mason jar pumpkins I’ve seen all over Pinterest but I’ve gone a little pumpkin crazy this season. I need to make something with some height for my displays to go with the pumpkins I’ve already made. This 3-D Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin Farm Sign gives me the pumpkins I want and the height I need.
Supplies for Your 3-D Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin Farm Sign
Wood for back of sign – mine is a 12 x 12 piece
Stain or paint of your choice – I used Minwax Walnut – Be sure to use a water based stain, not a gel stain. The vinyl will not stick well to the gel stain
Spray paint of your choice
This Pumpkin Patch png file
Tools Needed for Your Sign
Cricut Maker or other cutting machine
Glue gun and extra glue sticks
Twine or string
Instructions for Making Your 3-D Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin Farm Sign
- Stain or paint your board
- Spray paint your mason jar lids
- Attach a hanger to the back of your board. Even if you plan on standing your board up in this year’s décor, I advise attaching a hanger so you have more options next year
- Cut the vinyl for your sign using the free png file
- Apply vinyl to sign leaving room in the middle for your mason jar pumpkin
- Use twine to gather your mason jar lids into a half pumpkin
- Glue the 2 end lids to the wood sign
- Glue a wine cork in place as a stem for your pumpkin
- Add embellishments to your pumpkin
- Hang or stand and enjoy
Such a simple way to make a pumpkin that has both height and dimension. Doesn’t it look great with my Chunky Yarn Pumpkins?
Want some more Fall decor options, check out these posts.
You can check out all of my fall crafts and diy here.